[DeTomaso] 73 Pantera Seat Upholstery

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Wed May 3 15:51:00 EDT 2017

<< If you want to do it yourself and aren't concerned with originality, SACC Restorations sells great reproduction covers that simply slide over the seats and are secured with a big zipper in the back. >>

FWIW, installing the SAAC reproduction seat covers is quite a bit more involved than simply sliding them over the seats and zipping the back.  They require disassembling the seats and using hog rings to properly secure the seat cover to the seat, just like any properly covered seat.  I took mine to an upholstery shop to have them done, and they look great!

Cheers!
Garth