[DeTomaso] ZF parts vendor?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed May 3 10:03:59 EDT 2017

The obvious choice is Lloyd Butfoy at RBT Transmissions, but for the clutch fork assembly you might call around and see if you can get used. I'd call Dennis Quella (Pantera Performance Center, Colorado Springs) as he was a big advocate and installer of the hydraulic throw out for a long time and might have a 'take off' oem unit available.

Julian

I need to purchase some spare parts for my ZF 5 DS25/2 transmission (clutch
realese assy, side bushings...) any suggestion for prefered vendors?
Thanks
Christer #2783