[DeTomaso] Wilsonville Cars and Coffee

Stephen steve at snclocks.com
Tue May 2 13:16:55 EDT 2017

Last Saturday Kels and I drove down to a Cars and Coffee in Wilsoneville,
OR. Truly an amazing gathering, very ecletic, and very low key. We had left,
but turned around when we saw a yellow Pantera headed for the get together.
Little did we know that we would be included in a video of the event -
that's our blue coupe next to the yellow Pantera at around 3:20 in this
youtube video:  https://www.facebook.com/

The owner of the yellow car - Ransom Sanders, bought the car out of Hawaii.
No engine-bay vin plate and I forgot to look at the tag by the windshield or
the plate in the front.  Will send him an e-mail and see if he can provide.

Stephen Nelson  5332