[DeTomaso] Toy hauler for a Pantera.

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 30 22:43:08 EDT 2017

Isn't it amazing to be living in a time of so much wealth that mega-uber things can be  created and built.  Like the great mansions of the Hearsts, Rockefellers, etc.

Who would ever have conceived of a waiting list for buyers of multi-million dollar cars.

"RV...just big enough to fit a Pantera. ...a safe close fit."

This RV looks like it has a close fit for a Pantera