[DeTomaso] NPC: De Tomaso foreign exchange student?

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at OhioTimeCorp.com
Thu Mar 30 10:02:40 EDT 2017

A few years back I befriended a young man from China who was at my local
school on a foreign exchange program. He was a basketball fan so I made sure
he saw the CAVS a few times with me.

This is a great way for all people, young and old, to learn that people are
all just people, no mater where you live or what you look like.

Larry - Cleveland

-----Original Message-----
From: DeTomaso [mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com] On Behalf
Of Kurt Byrnes
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2017 9:33 PM
To: MikeLDrew at aol.com; detomaso at server.detomasolist.com;
hartwig.asshauer at airbus.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] NPC: De Tomaso foreign exchange student?

If you can do it and have kids of the appropriate age, do it!  We had a
student from Leverkusen stay with us a couple years ago and then my son
went and stayed with the German's family the next summer.  It was
arranged through my son's German class.  We loved every minute the
German student was with us and my son fell in love with Germany while there.

Kurt