[DeTomaso] !0 X15 Campi Wheels

William Schauer wrschauer at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 26 11:02:23 EDT 2017

Hi Gray.

Yes, Marvic makes 15x8s.

Attached is response from Marvic. Silvia speaks English and is very helpful.
Marvic wheels seem to be top quality and are magnesium = lighter than the
aluminum alternatives. All of which comes at  a cost. As you can see in the
attached , the set of 4 wheels cost 5800 euros, before VAT and shipping etc.
Another respondent had talked through all the adds and said the all in cost
> $7000.

Silvia said delivery would be about six weeks. She suggested I talk to
Yoyodyne, Marvic' s NJ distributor (of cycle equipment). I did. They said
they could save me money ordering through them (wheels price the same) but
would combine shipping with his supplies. I mentioned the 6 week delivery
and  he laughed. He said those are "Italian weeks" and not necessarily
consecutive weeks at that.

William Schauer
wrschauer at sbcglobal.net
630-513-6700