[DeTomaso] Ford GT Pantera engine

Paul Rimov rimovp at icloud.com
Sat Mar 25 22:02:00 EDT 2017

So every one can start hating on me now and pointing their finger at me and call me hypocrite but I don't get the swap. I goofed around with an all aluminum 302 for awhile and drove a guy's Cobra  sourced  5.4 over in Bend a couple of times and the original Cleveland is just soo much fun and looks totally cool and correct in the car in the first place.

Sent from my iPhone