[DeTomaso] PCNC Canepa Cars and Coffee event + lunch RSVP info

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 20 12:32:25 EDT 2017

All,Here is some more info on the event April 8th.
Canepa Cars & Coffee Season Kickoff April 8th

|   |    |

|   |
Canepa Cars & Coffee Season Kickoff April 8th
 Farewell winter! Nature has tried its damnedest to wash us off the map this year, but we have weathered the stor...  |   |

I'll probably be there closer to 7, as it should be a big crowd for the first one!  do RSVP with Gary Kono for lunch!!
brent

    On Friday, March 17, 2017 10:24 AM, Pantera Club of Northern California <membership at panteraclubnorcal.org> wrote:

 |  |

______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ _________________

Event: Canepa Cars and Coffee, then pulled pork lunch at the Kono's (Please RSVP with Gary at: gary5634kono at rocketmail.com)
If you would like to bring drinks or something to share, feel free but it is not required.  We'll meet at Canepa's for the show, then head over to the Kono's around noon.
Date: Saturday, April 8thTime: 8am-12 (But be there by 7:30 to get decent parking), then lunch!Where:  - Canepa's:
4900 SCOTTS VALLEY DRIVE

SCOTTS VALLEY, CA. 95066
 - Kono's:
131 Lunar CtScotts Valley, CA 95066
Map: Canepa's to Kono's (~7 min)

See you there!!

   All,
   Here is some more info on the event April 8th.
   [1]Canepa Cars & Coffee Season Kickoff April 8th

   (Please RSVP with Gary at: [2]gary5634kono at rocketmail.com)