[DeTomaso] Tire Size

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Mar 24 09:33:51 EDT 2017

Julian,

Michelin produces these tires themselves. Coker and Summit are both US distributors, but yes, they are a LOT cheaper from Longstone in the U.K.

The GT40 guys are running Avon CR6ZZ rack tires in 215/60 and 295/50, or a smaller alternative rear size that I don't remember offhand...

Mike

Sent from my iPad