[DeTomaso] Tire Size

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 24 09:26:57 EDT 2017

I believe the Michelin TB's are now produced by Coker Tire, whom purchase old molds and continue production of many a classic tire.

There are a number of wide body car owners that are using these, one of the very few sources of a matched set these days for 10" and 13" wide 15" dia. wheels

Coker sells them direct;

The TB5 is not a full tread pattern, but the more durable for dry road conditions

https://www.cokertire.com/tires/brands/michelin-tires/michelin-tb5.html

The TB15 full tread wet, but wear reasonably well

https://www.cokertire.com/tires/brands/michelin-tires/michelin-tb15.html

Summit Racing carries most of the sizes Michelein TB sizes with a COK part number.

Longstone Tyres in the UK was at one point considerably cheaper than the US sources despite shipping and folks were getting them delivered inside a week.

http://www.longstonetyres.co.uk/

Julian