[DeTomaso] Techno Question: The Fuel Vapor control system

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Mar 23 21:20:08 EDT 2017

   Chuck,
   Are you sure it's stainless braid?  Typically it's a grayish cloth
   braid.  Is it possible someone replaces the stock at some point with
   "closest" match which would have been stainless braid?
   Asa
Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA
[1]http://w7tsc.org
[2]http://www.teampanteraracing.com