[DeTomaso] 2556015 255/60X15 255/60R15 GALAXY RWL 102V, MOPAR, USA 15" V RATED 149MPH

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Mar 24 00:48:38 EDT 2017

Michael,

It's certainly intriguing.   Galaxy tires are (apparently) a Chinese brand;
in the USA they only sell tires for agricultural equipment, garden
tractors, farm tractors etc.

Doing an internet search I found the tire you are referencing for sale in
France and England; they also make a 215/60, 235/60-15, 245/60, and a
275/60-15 that are V-rated, in the same tire line.

Because they are so obscure, I couldn't find a single review or article on
them, so it would be uncharted territory should you choose to buy them.
The smallest size they offer is arguably a bit too large for the front (you
would really want a 205/60), and the 275/60 would be more appropriate for use
on the rear of a Mangusta, which really demands a tall tire.   They might be
a bit too tall for a Pantera, but would fit well on a 10-inch wheel.

Let us know if you decide to pursue them!