[DeTomaso] motivated seller, 73 for $51K

zeroassoc at aol.com zeroassoc at aol.com
Thu Mar 23 22:55:18 EDT 2017

Hi all,
I am a pantera owner (72 pre L). 01840....
I have been a silent observer for the last 3 years since I have owned my car. I really appreciate all the wisdom you have and share with all the other owners.
With that said, this motivated seller sounds like a scam....please be careful.

Sincerely,
Larry Zero