[DeTomaso] Hey Panteranistas

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Sat Mar 18 17:15:39 EDT 2017

Any of you going to the funnest rally ever?

Well maybe the funnest since the 80's or 90's. is funnest even a word?

This is going to be bitchin. Especially when Bill Moore shows up with a trunk load of booze for all from Canada! Wait do they make booze in Canada? Haha

Monterey, Laguna Seca, Pebble Beach, and ....

Don't give me that excuse that you can't drive your car that far. Because you can. :-)

I heard Jay Leno might be there, but if you don't go, you'll never know if I'm full of shit or not.

Anyway the list of people already going is staggering.

See you all soon,

Ed

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus