[DeTomaso] Non binding vote

Jerry Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Sat Mar 18 13:44:04 EDT 2017

Interestingly, I currently have the engine rebuilt as a 351 and just
took a 408 stroker rotating mass over to the mechanic to make it into a
408 for my black 71.  I also have a set of 7s and 8 Campi's from my
other 73.  I am hesitant to use 45 year old mags on any car.  I have
gotten the idea that the turbo set up should be saved for EBAY or a Rat-rod.
The car was purchased in the late 90's from someone in California.  It
had been customized in the late 80's to what it is now.  I received
engine doc on the motor that was in the car and it wasn't even close to
the motor that I took out.  I have a lot of the old paperwork but don't
have any faith in what it says.  I do have a sun visor signed by Tom
Tjarda that came with the car.
The interior is a gray leather from the late 80's,  I am going to update
it before selling the car.

Thanks,
jerry