[DeTomaso] Non binding vote

Ed Lyerly ed.lyerly at nctv.com
Sat Mar 18 12:30:24 EDT 2017

Hi Jerry,

As others have said, everything you do to return the car toward what it was originally will increase the number of people it appeals to.  What about the original engine ?  Can it be rebuilt ..... that would add value as well.  No way I would put turbos on it if the goal is to resell at the highest possible price.   I suggest you fix the metal hood or get a metal replacement.
What about the original color ?   If that color is not one of the more desirable ones ..... I say go with a nice "resale red" exterior.   Scrounge the for sale adds for a set of 7"&8" Campi's.

My 2C

Ed L