[DeTomaso] looking for pedal assembly casting

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 17 15:44:01 EDT 2017

I had a junky pedal assembly I used to mock-up a dual MCs setup similar to what Goran did a few years ago.  I learned from the mockup, and now want to make changes.  I have pretty nice complete assembly with what appear to be new MCs (the typical Ford brake MC with and adapter).  I don't want to tear it apart, so if anyone has a pedal assembly with junk MCs and wants to work a mutually advantageous deal, please contact me.  I really just need a decent casting.
Ken