[DeTomaso] Last day for the Early Bird Registration discount!!

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Thu Mar 16 12:10:54 EDT 2017

Greetings,

Last day for the Early Bird Registration discount!!

This is going to be a Fun Rally not to be missed!!! We are going to have some fun! :-)

Round trip tickets are available on Alaska Airlines for those who do not want to drive, direct to Monterey.

We now have 195 registrations for this years Fun Rally so far, so we are well over half way to our goal for event registrations, and the rooms are at 75% booked, total needed for the club to avoid penalties is 80%. We need to get everyone signed up soon so please do not wait. The hotel room registration discount expires May 1st, after that the rooms rates go back up so you need to get your room booked as soon as possible.

It is imperative that the rooms are booked though the special link created by the hotel here:

https://aws.passkey.com/event/48978192/owner/4475/home <https://aws.passkey.com/event/48978192/owner/4475/home>

This is important so the club gets credit for the rooms and we reach the 80% goal.

You may have heard some people are saying that they are getting rooms cheaper via Trivago, that is not true, the room is $197.00 on Trivago but then you are charged the $22.00 per night resort fee plus taxes at checkout. The POCA club rate is $199.00 plus taxes with no resort fee.

As for registration for the event itself. The Early Bird registration discount expires in less than 4 days on March 16th. Remember to enter the discount code of "funrally2017" on the very last page after you submit your registration and where you enter your payment details. You receive $25.00 off per couple from that so please make sure you register before March 16th.

Furthermore, after May 6th there is a $25.00 late registration penalty just as previous years.

Register for the event here:

http://poca.com/content.aspx?page_id=22&club_id=999896&module_id=201682 <http://poca.com/content.aspx?page_id=22&club_id=999896&module_id=201682>

If you do not want to register via the website then please fill out the attached form here:

Click here to download the mail in or fax Registration form

and send it along with a check to Judy McCartney.

The planning for the events and runs are well under way, and this will be an event NOT to be missed. See below for the Schedule of events.

I need everyone to insure that this years Fun Rally will be a success as well as memorable time.

Thanks very much, and see you all soon,

Ed Mendez

POCA PR Director
POCA FR Committee

2017 36th Annual POCA Fun Rally

When:	Wednesday, May 31, 2017 to Sunday, Jun 4, 2017
Where:	Hyatt Regency Spa and Golf Course
Fun Rally Room Registration
1 Golf Course Rd.
Monterey, CA  93940
1-831-657-6575
Contact:	Ed Mendez
Phone 8586887686
Email edducati at mac.com <mailto:edducati at mac.com>
Category:	Fun Rally
Registration:	Required
Payment:	Payment In Advance Only
PANTERA OWNERS CLUB OF AMERICA 2017 FUN RALLY

 Hyatt Regency Golf Club and Spa, Monterey, CA

May 31st - June 4th, 2017

Register early before March 16th, 2017 and receive a 5% discount. Use Coupon Code:

FUNRALLY2017

The 2017 POCA Fun Rally location: Monterey, CA

Every day of the 2017 Fun Rally will feature a variety of attractions around Monterey for both men and women of all ages with a golf outing, car show, tech sessions, and a track event at the Laguna Seca Racetrack. This is a rare opportunity to visit one of the top vacation spots and hotels in the country
with discounted room rates as a bonus. We have secured prices for blocks of rooms, banquet room, secure gated “Pantera Only” parking on the backdrop of the Del Monte Golf Course,
at the Hyatt Regency Resort and Spa / Golf Club in Monterey, CA for May 31st - June 4th.

Use this link to register your room:

https://aws.passkey.com/event/48978192/owner/4475/home <https://aws.passkey.com/event/48978192/owner/4475/home>

NOTE: We have a May 1st, 2017 deadline to receive the discounted room rates, please register your room with the link above by May 1st!!!

 The rooms are normally $250 to $500 per night, but will be $189.00 per night for Wednesday/Thursday, and $199.00 per night Friday/Saturday with the resort fee being waived for POCA registered participants.

Schedule Of Events:

Wednesday May 31st:

	• -  Arrivals and Registration

	• -  Dinner at Cannery Row

	• -  Hospitality Suite from 2pm -11pm (Cash bar with 3 drink tickets issued per person for each day registered.)

(Drink tickets may be used anytime during the Fun Rally)

	•  Thursday June 1st:

	• -  First Annual POCA Golf Tournament

	• -  Monterey Bay Aquarium

	•  -  Carmel Lunch and Carmel Valley Runs

	•  -  The world famous Talbott Motorcycle Museum and Collection / Talbot Winery

	• -  Thursday Night Cruise and dinner at Baja Cantina

	• -  Hospitality Suite from 2pm - 11pm (Cash bar with 3 drink tickets issued per person for each day registered.) (Drink tickets may be used anytime during the Fun Rally)

	•  Friday June 2nd:

	• -  Presidents'Breakfast

	• -  17 Mile Drive Run

	•  -  Big Sur Lunch and Run

	• -  Monterey Wine Tasting / Local Shopping (Optional)

	• -  Tech Sessions Afternoon

	•  -  Dinner at Cannery Row

	• -  Hospitality Suite from 2pm - 11pm (Cash bar with 3 drink tickets issued per person for each day registered.) (Drink tickets may be used anytime during the Fun Rally.)

Saturday June 3rd:

	• -  Saturday morning Continental breakfast $24 pp plated or breakfast buffet at $32 pp this is optional

	• -  The SCCA President has agreed and is 100% confirmed to have our Pantera Club do a 4-6 parade lap event on the track, this is non racing, just laps around the track, behind a pace car. They can fit in 4-6 laps, possibly more as time allows. How many of you would love to say that you have driven your Pantera through the famed corkscrew on the Mazda Laguna Seca Raceway track? http://www.mazdaraceway.com/track <http://www.mazdaraceway.com/track> I am also in talks with them to display our cars on the famed SCRAMP Laguna Lagoon section of the track. We can do the parade laps on Saturday Morning, this would give us maximum exposure! I plan on GoPros in the cars, Drone footage, with video and photographers at the Corkscrew and straights for media production for FaceBook, poca.com <http://poca.com/>, etc.

	• -  Concourse Car show, several locations being scouted

	• -  Saturday night Banquet adjacent to the Hospitality Suite

	• -  Guest speakers and awards ceremony

-   Silent auction and raffle

	• -   Hospitality Suite from 2pm - 12pm (Cash bar with 3 drink tickets issued per person for each day registered.) (Drink tickets may be used anytime during the Fun Rally.)

Sunday June 4th:

- Wrap up

- Departure

2017 Event Event Coordinators

Ed Mendez edducati at gmail.com <mailto:edducati at gmail.com>

Bruce Singer hachepe55 at gmail.com <mailto:hachepe55 at gmail.com>

Tony Ortiz tortiz at oncallref.com <mailto:tortiz at oncallref.com>
@poca,com

============
There is so much in this area to see and do, the 4 days of the Fun Rally will be chocked full of events for the men and the women, not to mention a vacation spot that every one of you would love to go to.

Monterey is 5 hours from Los Angeles, 5 hours from Tahoe, 2 hours from San Fransisco, 11 hours form Portland, 7 hours from San Diego, closest major airport is San Jose 1 hour. Flights also into Monterey.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Hyatt+Regency+Monterey+Hotel+ <https://www.google.com/maps/place/Hyatt+Regency+Monterey+Hotel+>%26+Spa+On+Del+Monte+Golf+Course/@36.6037993,-121.9326993,12z/data=!4m5!3m4! 1s0x808de423b8d68d89:0x8d6d838bb9a9c2cd!8m2!3d36.592709!4d-121.8757

REMEMBER - Register early before March 16th, 2017 and receive a 5% discount.

Use Coupon Code:
FUNRALLY2017

 Click here to download the mail in or fax Registration form

 Fun Rally 2017 Registration Now Open Online

 Fun Rally 2017 Flyer

You have received this message from the mailing list of Pantera Owners Club Of America. If you would prefer not to receive these emails in the future, go to the opt-out page and press the 'Remove Me' button.

--
   Greetings,

   [1]https://aws.passkey.com/event/48978192/owner/4475/home
   Email [3]edducati at mac.com
   Category: Fun Rally

   [4]https://aws.passkey.com/event/48978192/owner/4475/home
   NOTE: We have a May 1st, 2017 deadline to receive the discounted room
   rates, please register your room with the link above by May 1st!!!
    The rooms are normally $250 to $500 per night, but will be $189.00 per
   night for Wednesday/Thursday, and $199.00 per night
   Friday/Saturday with the resort fee being waived for POCA registered
   participants.
   Schedule Of Events:
   Wednesday May 31st:
   o -  Arrivals and Registration
   o -  Dinner at Cannery Row
   o -  Hospitality Suite from 2pm -11pm (Cash bar with 3 drink
   tickets issued per person for each day registered.)
   (Drink tickets may be used anytime during the Fun Rally)
   o  Thursday June 1st:
   o -  First Annual POCA Golf Tournament
   o -  Monterey Bay Aquarium
   o  -  Carmel Lunch and Carmel Valley Runs
   o  -  The world famous Talbott Motorcycle Museum and Collection /
   Talbot Winery
   o -  Thursday Night Cruise and dinner at Baja Cantina
   o -  Hospitality Suite from 2pm - 11pm (Cash bar with 3 drink tickets
   issued per person for each day registered.) (Drink tickets may be used
   anytime during the Fun Rally)
   o  Friday June 2nd:
   o -  Presidents'Breakfast
   o -  17 Mile Drive Run
   o  -  Big Sur Lunch and Run
   o -  Monterey Wine Tasting / Local Shopping (Optional)
   o -  Tech Sessions Afternoon
   o  -  Dinner at Cannery Row
   o -  Hospitality Suite from 2pm - 11pm (Cash bar with 3 drink tickets
   issued per person for each day registered.) (Drink tickets may be used
   anytime during the Fun Rally.)
   Saturday June 3rd:
   o -  Saturday morning Continental breakfast $24 pp plated or breakfast
   buffet at $32 pp this is optional
   o -  The SCCA President has agreed and is 100% confirmed to have our
   Raceway track? [5]http://www.mazdaraceway.com/track I am also in talks
   with them to display our cars on the famed SCRAMP Laguna Lagoon section
   of the track. We can do the parade laps on Saturday Morning, this would
   give us maximum exposure! I plan on GoPros in the cars, Drone footage,
   with video and photographers at the Corkscrew and straights for media
   production for FaceBook, [6]poca.com, etc.
   o -  Concourse Car show, several locations being scouted
   o -  Saturday night Banquet adjacent to the Hospitality Suite
   o -  Guest speakers and awards ceremony
   -   Silent auction and raffle
   o -   Hospitality Suite from 2pm - 12pm (Cash bar with 3 drink tickets
   Ed Mendez [7]edducati at gmail.com
   Bruce Singer [8]hachepe55 at gmail.com
   Tony Ortiz [9]tortiz at oncallref.com
   @poca,com