[DeTomaso] Salvage title GT5

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Mar 15 19:49:58 EDT 2017

A plethora of little issues and questions on this one.
Firewall window is missing
Original color was yellow, not red
Air cleaner missing
Modern EFI and red wire loom
Only three receipts shown, from 1999
E-brake cable/mechanism AFU under car
No vent tube on ZF (only a hole for dropping things -into- the ZF)
Backup light switch on ZF is disconnected
Electronics in cockpit are mounted in plain sight and unsightly
Rear deck lid -might- have been unlatched (but come on, who photographed this?)
Some things look nice, others don't
What's the story on salvage title?

It could be a great deal if the structure is sound (why is the rear window missing) and the engine/ZF is okay.  It needs a bunch of little things fixed but they aren't high-dollar.

But there is a story here, I wonder what it is.
Asa

Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks