[DeTomaso] Salvage title GT5

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Wed Mar 15 19:31:19 EDT 2017

Rear center console missing and replaced by some Holly panel and something
else that looks like an electronic add on. Not familiar with either. What
are they?

On Mar 15, 2017 6:33 PM, "Matt" <nwpantera at gmail.com> wrote:

   Just curious, does anybody know anything about this car? I checked the
   registry but couldn't find a fake GT5 category.
   FYI I get notification emails from Beverly Hills car club and it listed
   the current price as $49,500.
   [1]https://tinyurl.com/ztunezb
   Good day,
   Matt