[DeTomaso] 2511 needs a radiator grill

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Wed Mar 15 17:22:29 EDT 2017

All,

2511 needs a new radiator grill.

I actually have a good wire mesh screen portion, so if anyone has a good frame with a bad/missing screen mesh, that would be just fine.

Condition of chrome is not important, as grill will be powder coated.

I would prefer the early version that mounts with attached studs, as opposed to the later unit that uses sheet metal screws for mounting.

Trades possible - what do you need? I just might have it.

Thanks,

Larry

Or maybe this one can be buffed out?