[DeTomaso] Prototype for sale. Again?

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 14:35:40 EDT 2017

I don't think that more than one body was made, and I suppose that the mirror could have been glued on.

The molds were abandoned in the factory for a few years - I suppose it is possible that some enterprising individual removed the molds and made more, with the intention of making some $$. Sounds rather unlikely, considering the market size, but not impossible

Reproducing the rims might be another challenge...