[DeTomaso] Garage floor options...

Dennis Valdez sjcarguy60 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 13 22:47:44 EDT 2017

Here is what I used back in 2009
Garage Floor Epoxy Kits | Epoxy flooring coating and paint |ArmorGarage

|   |
Garage Floor Epoxy Kits | Epoxy flooring coating and paint |ArmorGarage
 Garage flooring epoxy with military grade extra thick epoxy and high gloss clear coat. Longest lasting floor epo...  |   |

I am not completely impressed with it after 8 years.
I've attached photos of what my floor looked like in August of 2009 right after I put it in (the guy in the picture was my helper), and a picture of what it looks like today after 8 years of use and abuse.