[DeTomaso] Garage floor options...

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 13 16:06:56 EDT 2017

I painted my floor 6 yeras ago with THUNDERSHIELD, single stage, 89 bucks a gallon. For the money it has been great, pic attached. I would do it again, Bill 1362

https://www.facebook.com/pages/slickpaintcom/129049637149634?ref=ts&fref=ts
If you want it slick.  www.slickpaint.com  like us on facebook