[DeTomaso] Garage floor options...

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 13 13:09:46 EDT 2017

My concern regarding the tile systems, especially those with slats is all the dirt, grease and oil gets underneath them and then how do you clean the under floor?

I also have visions of dropping that small metric screw (which invariably seems to happen) and it disappearing down between slats and before you know it I've got the tiles ripped up searching.....

Julian