[DeTomaso] Can door and trunk locks be re-keyed, anyone successful with the ignition without removing the lock from the housing??

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Mon Mar 13 12:00:07 EDT 2017

I stock two different key blanks that fit two styles of lock cylinders
that I have in stock from original lock sets. Somehow I don¹t think all is
as simple and standardized as you might be assuming as you haven¹t
observed many of the tumbler combinations that were put into these cars.
Just when you think you have it all figured out, DeTomaso will throw you a
twist.
Larry Stock

On 3/13/17, 8:35 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Julian Kift"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of