[DeTomaso] Chasing Classic Cars Mangusta

bill at incendium.com bill at incendium.com
Sun Mar 12 17:52:26 EDT 2017

Yes if I have watched it twice, and I have.

CheersBill MooreCalgary
-------- Original message --------From: Julian Kift <julian_kift at hotmail.com> Date: 2017-03-12  3:41 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: bill at incendium.com, Mike Drew <MikeLDrew at aol.com> Cc: P - Mail List <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Chasing Classic Cars Mangusta

Is it a repeat if it's the first time I watched it.......