[DeTomaso] Chasing Classic Cars Mangusta

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 12 16:36:47 EDT 2017

Funnily enough Season 8, Episode 5 was on Velocity today. Wayne finds a '78 280Z 2+2 that has been stored since 1979 and only 2,274 miles on it. During the scenes of working on the Datsun, there's a Red Mangusta with gold Campi's in view up on a lift in the next bay.

I couldn't believe Wayne was advocating using the original Datsun tires, on the basis they had zero miles on and were stored in the corner of a garage! 40 year old tires are an accident waiting to happen.

Julian