[DeTomaso] Chasing Classic Cars Mangusta

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Sun Mar 12 08:30:47 EDT 2017

Southeast Panteras were present at the Amelia Island Consours yesterday.
Big thanks to our own Steve Dubas and his wife who coordinated the event
and staged our entourage at his house before the show so we could ensure we
got on the field together. We had 5 Panteras, and 2 Qvale Mangusta (one was
a member's, the other hopefully will be a member soon). I got face time
with Wayne and asked him why he as not done a Pantera yet.  He said the
cars are whatever we find, but they will be doing a Mangusta this season.
He was a very gracious man taking time out between filming to chat.

[image: Inline image 2]
Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744