[DeTomaso] Rusty Pantera

goodwinpantera at comcast.net goodwinpantera at comcast.net
Sat Mar 11 21:12:11 EST 2017

Hi all, I decided to have the rust taken care of once and for all. The body shop gutted the Pantera all in three days. I had already removed the engine and transmission with the help of Northwest Pantera's a chapter of POCA. The media blasting revealed the ugly truth. Rocker panels, floor pans, door jambs, and quarter panels will need some attention to say the least. New radiator cross member and front valance. Dropped floor pans and new rocker panels are planned The door jambs along with door skins will get replaced. The fire wall and channel for the front wind shield will be fabricated. Does anyone make patch panels for the rear quarters? I don't think new fenders will be needed but may need to be patched.

Cheers, David Goodwin