[DeTomaso] NPC hydraulic clutch fitting roll pin

Joseph F. Byrd, Jr. byrdjf at embarqmail.com
Sat Mar 11 05:13:30 EST 2017

First I’ll apologize for posting here.  But to clarify;

My Google fu was better this AM and I found more about the use.   I first just associated hydraulic clutch with high performance, but it seems as if hydraulic clutches are main stream and for cheaper assembly, the fittings are not threaded but push on with a roll pin keeping them on.   So I now doubt if the roll pin would be used in an after market high performance application that some may be using.

Joe