[DeTomaso] Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel & Spa in Monterey | Hotel Rates & Reviews in Orbitz

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 9 15:29:12 EST 2017

Nearer the event the cheap deals dry up as the allocated rooms are booked. It was $152/night through Orbitz back when the hotel location was first released and initially direct with the hotel was $180 until they realized their error and upped it.

Funny thing is that even now the weekend before (a holiday weekend for Memorial Day) the hotel direct rate is $171 and the weekend after it's $189/night, so POCA either picked an expensive weekend or got the 'really special' rate.....

Stop by my pit and say hi at Laguna Seca.....