[DeTomaso] Ford Mustang found in Mexican junkyard is from'Bullitt, ' expert confirms | Fox News

Jim Gray grayjim at cox.net
Wed Mar 8 22:07:44 EST 2017

Even more interesting would be if the owner of the "other" Mustang would
share it with the rest of us. The one that didn't get trashed in the movie.
I understand he (she) lives in Kentucky or maybe Tennessee. The car has not
been seen in what....55 years.

More interesting to me (sorry to say) is that after all the jumps over SF
hills the Charger was basically unhurt while the stunt Mustang was trashed.
Even more disturbing; I read that during the chase scenes, the Charger had
to *slow down* so the Mustang could catch up.  Maybe it's all Wikipedia
hype.  Probably written by someone with Mopar connections.

Jim Gray