[DeTomaso] Seeking Brake Part! Front 34mm Piston

Steve Liebenow steven.liebenow at att.net
Fri Jun 30 20:15:26 EDT 2017

Hey!
Someone has to have one good piston "small" (34mm) one left over from a total rebuild of their front calipers.
I have a "maybe" piston that might work if the piston is moved out of full down position when new pads are fitted.......but my new pads were not finished before they shipped!   Previous post mentioned this....missing pad locating pin!
So, couldn't calculate if this one would work or not yet......
And I figured I'd ask the gang!
Lemmeno and thanks!
Steve