[DeTomaso] Team Pantera Racing - things are heating up

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Jun 29 22:52:20 EDT 2017

We are getting reports from all points that Team Pantera Racing members
are getting ready for a banner year of participation.

The grandaddy of SSCC Races, Dennis (Mad Dawg) Antenucci will be back
with a refreshed engine, gunning to be the fastest in his class once again.

Beating Mad Dawg to the punch this year is Peter (The German) Menyhart
who has already installed and fired up his new engine.  After years of
hanging out with the boys, this looks to be the year he makes a return
to SSCC to put pedal to the metal and leave the wannabees behind.

John (JB) Bentley is having the finishing touches put on his new engine
and is already working hard not be beat by either Mad Dawg or the German.

And we have reports Crazy Dave may be back, and bringing with him (or
vice-verse), POCA's new President Gerry Romack.

 From the far East (East Coast that is), we're looking forward to having
Mark Skwarek again, potentially challenging an even faster speed class
than last year.  Mark's been working on some new secret weaponry that is
sure to turn some heads once he gets to Ely.

Not to leave out our Central Division cousins, Bob Radefeld, Bud Hower
and Frank C. (because I can't remember how to spell Carrincione), who
are again taking on the Sandhills Open Road Challenge before the rest of
the boys leave for SSCC.  The TPR Central Division has made a great
showing the past several years and the town of Arnold Nebraska looks
forward to them every year.

And let's not forget our Team Pantera Racing sponsor, Katch
Environmental, with Paul Katchadourian again planning to run his....
well... Viper.  (hey, at least is has a P in the name)

So, to whet your appetite and hopefully encourage you to come and play
with us, here are a couple of TPR videos to get your blood running:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ3MGZFYjz8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siyy8JCH56g

No one lives forever
No one gets out alive
Enjoy it while you can

Team Pantera Racing...
yea... we get all the girls. ;)

Asa  Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
Spokane County ARES/RACES Net Manager