[DeTomaso] Fuel tank close to header

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Jun 28 17:26:17 EDT 2017

Shiny metal (and glass) object disease.  I've suffered from it myself; thankfully never burned down a car and switched to either the plastic or metal can style.

Turning other peoples misfortunes into learned experience for over 40 years,
Asa  Jay

⁣Asa  Jay  Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired
Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks​