[DeTomaso] Exotic Car Festival in Fl

L GRAY tipo874a at msn.com
Thu Jun 22 21:05:26 EDT 2017

   Thank you for sharing this information with the group ! DeTomaso cars were well represented and really seemed to be the focus of the article ! ! ! ! Way to go folks ! Hope we can get a larger group to attend next years event!! This Florida group of Pantera owners made us all proud.

________________________________
Pantera's strongly represented, nice job!

http://performance.ford.com/enthusiasts/quick-look/2017/06/car-festival-in-celebration.html?cks=415360750&emailid=FP_FASTNEWS

CAR FESTIVAL IN CELEBRATION<http://performance.ford.com/enthusiasts/quick-look/2017/06/car-festival-in-celebration.html?cks=415360750&emailid=FP_FASTNEWS>
performance.ford.com
Thousands of enthusiasts gathered in central Florida on April 6-9.

   --mike
      Thank you for sharing this information with the group ! DeTomaso
   cars were well represented and really seemed to be the focus of the
   article ! ! ! ! Way to go folks ! Hope we can get a larger group to
   attend next years event!! This Florida group of Pantera owners made us
   all proud.

   Pantera's strongly represented, nice job!
   [1]http://performance.ford.com/enthusiasts/quick-look/2017/06/car-festi
   val-in-celebration.html?cks=415360750&emailid=FP_FASTNEWS

   [2]CAR FESTIVAL IN CELEBRATION