[DeTomaso] New Tire Manufacturer - "Pantera Tires"

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Jun 22 14:03:00 EDT 2017

I saw plenty of options for 17" and 18" wheels, even some that appeared to be speed rated enough for open road racing.  Unless I was reading something wrong, which happens.

Asa

⁣Asa  Jay  Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired
Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks​

On Jun 22, 2017, 10:39, at 10:39, Matt <nwpantera at gmail.com> wrote:
>Pretty cool yep. I didn't see any sizes that would work for our cars
>though. It would be a popular group buy item for sure if they did!
>Matt
>3584
>
>On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 11:43 AM, Bruce Nardoci <footsball at att.net>
>wrote:
>
>> I don't know anything about this manufacturer, just stumbled across
>it
>> while surfing the web. However, would be kinda cool to have 4 tires
>with
>> "Pantera" written on their side on our cars.
>>
>> "Pantera Tire is the Tire Alliance Groupe’s New, Exclusive Brand,
>produced
>> by Sentury Tire in their state of the art, fully automated, world
>class
>> factories. This brand covers an extensive array of vehicle fitments
>on the
>> road today with a broad range of tire sizes. Competitively priced,
>Pantera
>> offers a blend of superior performance and exceptional value."
>> http://panteratire.com/
>>
>> Bruce Nardoci
>> (Pantera #5749)

>use
>> the links above.
>>
>> Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward
>any
>> message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the
>list.
>> They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive or
>approve
>> the archiving of list messages.

>To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.)
>use the links above.

>message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the
>list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive
>or approve the archiving of list messages.
-------------- next part --------------
   I saw plenty of options for 17" and 18" wheels, even some that appeared
   to be speed rated enough for open road racing.A  Unless I was reading
   something wrong, which happens.

   Asa

   AsaA  JayA  Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired

   Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks

Pretty cool yep. I didn't see any sizes that would work for our cars
though. It would be a popular group buy item for sure if they did!
Matt
3584
     I don't know anything about this manufacturer, just stumbled across
     it
     while surfing the web. However, would be kinda cool to have 4 tires
     with
     "Pantera" written on their side on our cars.
     "Pantera Tire is the Tire Alliance Groupeas New, Exclusive Brand,
     produced
     by Sentury Tire in their state of the art, fully automated, world
     class
     factories. This brand covers an extensive array of vehicle fitments
     on the
     road today with a broad range of tire sizes. Competitively priced,
     Pantera
     offers a blend of superior performance and exceptional value."
     [2]http://panteratire.com/
     Bruce Nardoci
     (Pantera #5749)