[DeTomaso] Current "flaming" of modified cars

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 17:50:28 EDT 2017

All,

I haven't seen "burn it!" comments yet but there will usually be some good
details in what modifications have been done. I personally like the
exterior of the Ring Brother's Pantera.  It has great styling and
execution. Of the cars I've seen being discussed in the last while, there
may be a couple good looking modifications to admire.

My Grandpa put a Chevy license plate frame on his restored Model A pickup
convertible, among many other things, just out of spite for people's brand
loyalty. My car will have a Coyote engine but maybe I should follow in my
Grandpa's footsteps and put a Ferrari license plate frame on my Pantera,
just to see other Pantera owners get angry.

Corey