[DeTomaso] Radiator fans

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Jun 14 01:52:04 EDT 2017

Fred,

The two fans come on at different temperatures.

The thing to do is to remove the fan blade, and drill a small divot in the flat part of the shaft on the fan motor, something for the set screw to grab ahold of. That makes it impossible for the blade to slide off the shaft, because you aren't relying on friction alone to keep it in place.

Mike

Sent from my iPad