[DeTomaso] Couple Of Qs

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Jun 14 01:50:02 EDT 2017

I had the same experience with a Sears Platinum battery in a Pantera I was working on a few months ago. It shorted out well before the warranty had run out so he was entitled to full replacement. Sears told us they had unusually high failure rates and had discontinued the platinum line, and gave us a gold one in its place....

Mike

Sent from my iPad