[DeTomaso] Radiator fans

Fred Sweeney fred at creekspeak.com
Tue Jun 13 21:17:56 EDT 2017

My passenger side radiator push fan  blade tried to slide off the shaft due to a set screw backing out. The fan blade rubbed against the radiator shell and kept running, but obviously caused some strain on the fan motor. Later, We were able to push it back in place and tighten the set screw. I ran the car today. The driver side fan came on around 185 degrees, but not the passenger fan. Does the passenger fan only come on at a higher temp? Please email me because It is easier for me to respond. Thanks in advance. Fred