[DeTomaso] Panthers caught in a hailstorm....

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 12 13:12:01 EDT 2017

I think the term 'global warming' went out of favor when Tipper Gore got a little icy with Al after his alleged affair. Hence forth "Climate Change" was found to be far more appropriate for explaining both hot and cold events!

One cannot ignore the weekend's weather in CA which was quite abnormal, the fact this comes but a week after the POCA Fun Rally obviously means the two events are linked. The only rational explanation is that the proliferation of Pantera's in the mid coastal region of CA has created it's own weather pattern through elevated levels of hot air (possibly emanating from all the BS on who's got the most HP) mixing with cooler air leading to the phenomenon best described as a "Thunder of Pantera's".

If you think this is all a joke just remember there was little to no mention of global warming or climate change in the early 70's prior to the release of our beloved cars, thus further proof positive that Pantera's are the singular source of the World's climate issues. I have two so that I can help ensure I can retire on a tropical island, without ever moving from Reno!

Julian