[DeTomaso] Dead rim

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 12:04:10 EDT 2017

Hi all

Looking for either a competent shop in Europe that can repair a magnesium
rim, or a used, GT5-style 13" rim reasonably priced.

I have a pore in one of mine, and two shops specializing in rims have said
that they can't repair it. It has several cracks under the paint, and they
say they can't repair it.

Any suggestions?