[DeTomaso] Panthers caught in a hailstorm....

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Mon Jun 12 11:54:31 EDT 2017

Everyone kept looking at me funny while I was preparing to race in the
rain Sunday, nobody else had apparently heard my weather forecast in the
Sonoma, Sacramento or bay area. I guess our ongoing Tahoe snow and winter
weather is expanding in scope, some call it global warming, I call it
weird weather.
Larry

On 6/11/17, 11:13 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Michael Barnes"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of