[DeTomaso] Panthers caught in a hailstorm....

Stephen steve at snclocks.com
Mon Jun 12 09:11:32 EDT 2017

Whatever.  No politics dude.

Stephen Nelson

-----Original Message-----
From: DeTomaso [mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com] On Behalf
Of Michael Barnes
Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2017 11:14 PM
To: Julian Kift <julian_kift at hotmail.com>
Cc: Mike Drew <MikeLDrew at aol.com>; De Tomaso List
<detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Panthers caught in a hailstorm....

And global warming is FAKE NEWS people

Regards Michael

> On 12 Jun 2017, at 04:16, Julian Kift <julian_kift at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Mike,
>
> We were at Thunderhill and got caught in a couple downpours on I5 on the
way home, but that was nothing compared to the blizzard over the Sierra's,
it is June right?

<detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:

>> Damn. First hailstorm we have had here in seven or eight years, when
forecast was for sunny weather. Lori's Toyota minivan is stuck on the lift
with front suspension apart, and her Pantera is in the driveway. Nothing to
do but sit back and watch the incredible lightening show directly above
us....

>> http://youtu.be/e3VxSHiqwtE
>>
>> Mike
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
the links above.

>> Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any
the archiving of list messages.
the links above.

the archiving of list messages.

Detomaso Email List is not managed by POCA Posted emails must not exceed 1.5
Megabytes DeTomaso mailing list DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com