[DeTomaso] Aluminum M/C Identification???

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Jun 8 23:34:42 EDT 2017

Steve, (he sent me pics directly)

It's a standard Ford M/C which likely has 1-inch or 1 1/8 inch bore. Sourced from ???? Ford or Lincoln. Could be car, truck or van.

Most Pantera vendors favor the 1 1/8 inch bore size. Should be easy to find a same-style replacement for $50-75 at an auto parts store. Just look through their 'books' if they still have them!

Mike

Sent from my iPad