[DeTomaso] New DeTomaso Los Angeles Showroom/service center

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 20:22:09 EDT 2017

I was just at Steve Wilkinson's shop for the first time ever and I thought he said Mr. Kim owns the rights to the company. He sounded very, very positive about the whole thing.

On a different note, I saw some cool Panteras there, including the car with the Ford GT engine. Steve showed me around and I'm kinda in shock with all of the parts he has, both used and reproduction.

Corey