[DeTomaso] New DeTomaso Los Angeles Showroom/service center

Steve Lisa stevelisa at patentit.com
Tue Jun 6 20:02:07 EDT 2017

Not sure you have this yet:

http://www.loopnet.com/Listing/19945204/1118-S-Santa-Fe-Ave-Los-Angeles-CA/

Regards,

Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
Direct: 312-320-5888

<http://www.patentit.com>

*Please note our new Scottsdale address.  Our phone and fax numbers remain
the same.*

*Scottsdale Office* | *P*: 480.535.6656  |  *F:* 480.535.6628  |  *A:* 7689
East Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

*Chicago Office *|* P:* 312.752.4357  |  *F:* 312.896.5633  |  *A:* 55 E.
Monroe Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603
www.PatentIt.com

This email is confidential and privileged, and intended only for the
recipient above. If you received this email in error, please destroy all
copies of it and indicate such by return email to me. Thank you.