[DeTomaso] ??? For Fun Rally attendees

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 10:26:04 EDT 2017

Louvers over the engine look very 1970ish.

-------------- next part --------------
   Louvers over the engine look very 1970ish.

   On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 12:28 PM, Julian Kift
   <[1]julian_kift at hotmail.com> wrote:

     A  A Not being there I'd be interested to get everyone's take on the
     new
     A  A Pantera; real possibility or hype & BS?
     A  A How faithful is it to the original GT5S?
     A  A Julian
     A  A  A ____________________________________________________________
     ______
     A  A From: DeTomaso <[2]detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com> on
     behalf of
     A  A Larry Finch via DeTomaso <[3]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>
     A  A Sent: Monday, June 5, 2017 10:04 AM
     A  A To: Email List Address For Posting
     A  A Subject: [DeTomaso] ??? For Fun Rally attendees
     A  A All,
     A  A Did anyone video/photo the screen show of the new Pantera?
     A  A Specifically looking for an image of the slide that depicted
     the rear
     A  A of the prototype.
     A  A Which was, by the way, the only view offered.
     A  A Larry
     A  A Sent from me using a magic, handheld electronic gizmo.
     A  A _______________________________________________
     A  A Detomaso Email List is not managed by POCA
     A  A Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes
     A  A DeTomaso mailing list
     A  A [4]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
     A  A [2]DeTomaso Info Page
     A  A [6]server.detomasolist.com
     A  A This is the DeTomaso mailing list, a free and open forum for
     the
     A  A discussion of issues surrounding all DeTomaso automobiles. This
     is an
     A  A unmoderated mailing list ...
     A  A To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe,
     etc.)
     A  A use the links above.
     A  A Members who post to this list grant license to the list to
     forward any
     A  A message posted here to all past, current, or future members of
     the
     A  A list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an
     archive
     A  A or approve the archiving of list messages.